Englisch per Mail

Kostenlos täglich eine Business-English-Vokabel per E-Mail?

>>Hier anmelden und trainieren!

Testen Sie business-english professional
business-english Seminar

Quiz: Ice breaking strategies

Everyone needs a few tricks for breaking the ice with new people, a way to start a conversation and make everyone feel included. Try our quiz and see how much you know about tried and tested strategies:
start quiz

Login Probleme?

Neu Registrieren

Knigge International

(0 Bewertungen) Artikel jetzt bewerten

Country-specific tips
Landesspezifische Hinweise

Country-specific tips, Quelle: FotoliaFotolia
As we all know, different countries have different customs - adapting to these is important if you do not wish to cause offence, so here we offer you a selection of tips and ideas on where to look for more information.


Try our online crossword dealing with vocabulary about culture and etiquette. Find it here: Culture and etiquette

Internet tip!
Business Culture offers notes on many European countries and can be a useful resource: http://businessculture.org/

Internet tip!
The Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council has produced a useful guide for those new to doing business in Canada: http://ow.ly/scAY300xdPF

Our quiz looks at some of the more unusual differences between countries. Try it here: Cultural differences

Seite: «1234567

Erstellt am: 13.07.2016 23:29, Letzte Änderung: 06.06.2017 11:35

ReadSpeaker Seite vorlesen lassen

Seite weiterempfehlenSeite weiterempfehlen

DruckenSeite drucken

Fragen an die RedaktionFragen an die business-english-Redaktion

Speichern unterSpeichern unter

Jetzt anmelden und kommentieren
(0 Bewertungen) Artikel jetzt bewerten